Our full-time agents and support staff blend experience, knowledge, and connections from every corner of the Valley of the Sun. What truly sets us apart is our extensive background in sales, marketing, finance, relocation, and negotiation. We’re committed to finding you the perfect fit—from property type, amenities, and location to meet your financial goals.
As our client, you’ll benefit from our innovative approach to real estate in addition to tried-and-true, traditional strategies. While we’ll be your diligent advocates in handling the details, you’ll also find that we bring a compassionate, personal touch to a sometimes daunting process.
We understand that in real estate true wisdom comes from listening and responding to your needs as a client. From the first meeting, through negotiations, due diligence and the close of escrow, nobody will work harder than The Team with MORE* to ensure that your transaction goes smoothly…and that you get the experience and service you deserve.
The Team with MORE*– Applying business experience, knowledge and connections for real estate success.
Whether you’re searching for your dream home or trying to sell your existing one, The Team with MORE* at Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty will deliver the best real estate experience you’ve ever had.
Tracey Gray: (602) 980-2243
Kim Leinweber: (480) 980-1427
Terri Benton: (480) 540-3766
Laura Ingram: 480) 205-4855
The Team with MORE*
Prior to real estate, Tracey conducted mergers and acquisitions for a multi-million dollar technology services company. Her experience on the M&A team has proven invaluable in real estate—where financial analytics and negotiating skills are extremely important.
- Stable and consistent. Full time real estate agent beginning with Russ Lyon Realty Company in 1999.
- Founded the Team with MORE* in 2001, working with the same principal partner, Kim Leinweber since inception of the team.
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of Arizona, and an MBA from Babson College in Wellesley, Massachusetts.
- Extremely facile with statistical metrics and financial comparisons.
- Awarded “Rookie of the Year” her first year in Real Estate, recognized as a top producer in the company each successive year.
- Tracey is active in her local community serving in executive positions on the Copper Ridge PTO, Mother’s Guild at Notre Dame Preparatory, Florence Crittendon, Phoenix Children’s Hospital, Miracle League and Feed My Starving Children.
- In her free time, Tracey plays competitive tennis. She and husband David have a son playing collegiate football for Drake University and a daughter at Notre Dame Preparatory High School. They all enjoy snow skiing and New England Patriots football.
As a principal partner of The Team with MORE*, Kim brings 15 years of experience
in technology sales and marketing to the real estate business. A consistent
top producer, she prides herself on being an exceptional listener, able to translate
needs into action plans.
- Licensed as a real estate professional in Arizona since 2001.
- Founded the Team with MORE* in 2001, working with the same principal partner, Tracey Gray, since inception of the team.
- Recognized as a multi-million dollar producer her first year in real estate, year after year growth each successive year.
- Multi-faceted and highly organized Sales Professional with laser focus on details.
- Kim is active in the local community, having held leadership and board positions within DC Ranch Community, Scottsdale School District, Notre Dame Preparatory High School, Phoenix Children’s Hospital and Florence Crittenton.
- Kim is originally from Michigan and a graduate of Michigan State University.
- Outside of work, Kim enjoys golf, hiking and time with her family. She and her husband Eric have two daughters—a Vanderbilt University grad working in consulting for Accenture and a University of Miami Hurricane studying Advertising and Finance.
Laura Ingram comes to real estate as an experienced entrepreneur with more than 15 years in sales and corporate marketing. Previous clients praise her on attention to detail, patience, determination and follow up. Laura moved to Arizona at the age of two… by Valley standards she is considered a native with an in depth knowledge of the Phoenix Valley
- Bachelor of Fine Arts from The University of Arizona.
- Disciplined, competitive and strategic-walked onto the University of Arizona’s women’s golf team and earned a full scholarship position.
- Recognized as a “Top Woman in Business” by Professions Marketing Industry.
- Active in the community for many years-current interests include Notre dame Preparatory, Feed My Starving Children and “Kids Feeding Kids” Charity.
- When she gets extra time, Laura enjoys training, participation in triathlons, golf, skiing and cooking.
- She has three children-a son who played basketball at St. Martin University, daughter who is a freshman at Ole’ Miss and a son at Notre Dame Prep.
Terri Benton – Originally from New Orleans, Terri brings several years of
real estate sales and marketing to the Team with MORE. In addition to
real estate sales experience in Washington, DC and in Arizona,
Terri has personal experience with real estate as an investment.
- Dependable and creative, Terri provides professional real estate service with commitment and integrity.
- A Certified Professional Property Stager with experience analyzing, purchasing, remodeling and selling homes for profit.
- Previous Vice President of Sales and Marketing for “Home Hunter,” a television show on ABC15 showcasing homes and related products to Phoenix area viewers.
- Engaged in the local community, her philanthropic involvement includes: previous work with the Sonoran Centennial Chapter of National Charity League; past Chair of “From the Heart” at Notre Dame Preparatory High School; Phoenix Children’s Hospital and A New Leaf Foundation. She is also active with animal charities Home Fur Good and Horses Help.
- Terri enjoys hiking, golf and Sunday football games especially the New Orleans Saints. She and husband Chris have a son who works for a local recruiting company and a daughter who lives and works in Dallas. Their third child is Zeppelin, a golden retriever.