Our full-time agents and support staff blend experience, knowledge, and connections from every corner of the Valley of the Sun. What truly sets us apart is our extensive background in sales, marketing, finance, relocation, and negotiation. We’re committed to finding you the perfect fit—from property type, amenities, and location to your financial goals.
As our client, you’ll benefit from our innovative approaches to real estate in addition to tried-and-true, traditional strategies. While we’ll be your diligent advocates in handling the details, you’ll also find that we bring a compassionate, personal touch to a sometimes- daunting process.
We understand that, in real estate, true wisdom comes from listening and responding to your needs as a client. From the first meeting, through negotiations, due diligence and the close of escrow, nobody will work harder than The Team with MORE to ensure that your transaction goes smoothly…and that you get the experience and service you deserve.
The Team with MORE– Applying business experience, knowledge, and connections
for real estate success.
Whether you’re searching for your dream home or trying to sell your existing one, The Team with MORE at Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty will deliver the best real estate experience you’ve ever had.
Tracey Gray: (602) 980-2243
Kim Leinweber: (480) 980-1427
Terri Benton: (480) 540-3766
Laura Ingram: 480) 205-4855
The Team with MORE
Prior to real estate, Tracey conducted mergers and acquisitions for a multi-million dollar technology services company. Her experience on the M&A team has proven invaluable in real estate—where financial analytics and negotiating skills are extremely important.
- Stable and consistent. Full time real estate agent beginning with Russ Lyon Realty Company in 1999.
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of Arizona, and an MBA from Babson College in Wellesley, Massachusetts.
- Extremely facile with statistical metrics and financial comparisons.
- Awarded “Rookie of the Year” her first year in Real Estate, recognized as a top producer in the company each successive year.
- In her free time, Tracey plays competitive tennis. She and husband David have two children in high school at Notre Dame Preparatory. They all enjoy snow skiing and New England Patriots football.
As a principal partner of The Team with MORE, Kim brings 15 years of experience
in technology sales and marketing to the real estate business. A consistent
top producer, she prides herself on being an exceptional listener, able to translate
needs into action plans.
- Licensed as a real estate professional in Arizona since 2001.
- Recognized as a multi-million dollar producer first year in real estate, year after year growth each successive year.
- Multi-faceted and highly organized Sales Professional with laser focus on details.
- Kim is active in the local community, having held leadership and board positions within the Scottsdale School District, Notre Dame Preparatory High School, Phoenix Children’s Hospital and Florence Crittenton.
- Outside of work, Kim enjoys golfing, hiking, and time with her family. She and her husband Eric have two daughters—one at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, and one at University of Miami, Florida.
Laura Ingram comes to real estate as an experienced entrepreneur
with more than 15 years in sales and corporate marketing. Previous
clients praise her on attention to detail, followup, patience and
determination. Laura moved to Arizona at the age of two…
by Valley standards she is considered a native.
- In depth knowledge of all areas in the Valley-as long term Arizona resident.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts from The University of Arizona.
- Disciplined, competitive and strategic- walked on to University of Arizona’s women’s golf team and earn a full scholarship position.
- Recognized as a “Top Women in Business” by Professions Marketing Industry.
- Active in the community for many years-current interest include Notre dame Preparatory, Local youth theater and “Kids Feeding Kids” Charity.
- When she gets extra time, Laura enjoys training, participation in triathlons, golf, skiing and cooking.
- She has three children-a son who plays basketball as St. Martin University in the Pacific Northwest, daughter at Notre Dame Preparatory High School, and a son at Copper Ridge Middle school.
Terri Benton – Originally from New Orleans, Terri brings several years of
real estate sales and marketing to the Team with MORE. In addition to
real estate sales experience in Washington, DC and in Arizona,
Terri has personal experience with real estate as an investment.
- Personal real estate investment experience—analyzing, purchasing, remodeling, and selling homes for profit.
- Engaged in the local community. Previous Vice President of Philanthropy of the Sonoran Centennial Chapter of National Charity League; and previous Chair of “From The Heart,” the Philanthropy Program at Notre Dame Preparatory High School.
- “The Energizer Bunny,” consistently recognized for unstoppable determination, dependability and creativity.
- Previous Vice President of Sales and Marketing for “Home Hunter,” a television show on ABC15 showcasing homes and related products to Phoenix area viewers.
- For leisure, Terri enjoys tennis, hiking, and golf. She and husband Chris have two children in college, and a third child at home—their golden retriever Zeppelin.